I live outside South Africa and am interested in studying at Vega – how do I go about this?
Please contact the Vega Contact Navigator at the campus you wish to study. You will be emailed / faxed / posted the application documentation. A telephonic interview can take place and the entrance challenge can be completed in the place of your choice.
Please note that if you are a foreign student, the following must be submitted along with your application:
- A certified copy of any qualification obtained outside of South Africa
- An original certificate of evaluation from SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) in respect of any foreign qualification. Evaluations can be applied for online at www.saqa.org.za
- Degree entry applicants must apply to HESA (Higher Education South Africa) for exemption and submit an exemption certificate/ letter to Vega for admission purposes. Evaluations can be applied for online at www.hesa-enrol.ac.za
- An original translation of the qualification if in a language other than English
- A certified copy of your study permit will be required upon registration [ Please note: that the study permit must be issued in the name of The Independent Institute of Education]