We are a global organisation connecting amazing grad talent from Cape Town and across Africa with exciting work opportunities in the US, Canada, UK and Australia.
We have a diverse range of organisations looking for skilled creatives like you!
You will be working remotely from our offices in Cape Town meaning you don't have to leave the best city while gaining invaluable international work experience. Reach out today!
You could be asked to:
- Develop a content calendar monthly.
- Monitor accounts daily and post day-to-day content.
- Analyze metrics.
- Schedule posts monthly and as needed based on dynamic events.
- Stay informed on trends.
- Engage with the community by responding to comments and conducting interactions.
- Provide recommendations based on analytics and trends.
- Plan and execute campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze performance.
- Optimise for ROI.
- A/B test strategies and audiences.
- Stay updated on trends.
- Provide reports and recommendations.
- Write engaging and accurate content.
- Research audience and voice.
- Edit and proofread.