Our application, admission & registration process:
Step 1 : Apply
Click on the Apply button, complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee online.
Step 2: Login
Look out for your Application Confirmation Letter that includes login details to your personalised portal where you need to upload the required documentation to complete your application.
Step 3: Accept your Offer
Upon review of your documentation, you will receive an Offer to Study letter. A R2500 non-refundable* pre-registration fee is due upon acceptance of the Offer.
*refundable only if admission requirements are not met.
Step 4: Register
Register and pay your registration fee online when Registration for 2024 opens in January 2024.
Please remember to upload the following documents to your
personalised portal (Step 2):
- Copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- Certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- Mid-term / final results from the student portal (rollover IIE applicants only**)
Require Financial Assistance?
We have partnered with Student Hero, a finance facilitation service that will approach multiple financial institutions with the aim of securing finance at the best terms for you, on your behalf. Learn more about their services here.
* New IIE student - student applying or registering for a qualification for the first time with The IIE.
** Rollover IIE student - registered or previously registered student moving from higher certificate to degree, diploma to advanced diploma, or degree to postgraduate qualifications within Vega or from any brand of The IIE. (Exempt from the application fee)
*** Returning IIE student - registered or previously registered student returning to complete the same qualification with The IIE. Eg, 1st year student moving into 2nd year. Application process does not apply to returning IIE students. (Exempt from the application fee)