IIE-Vega Postgrad Scholarship
- IIE - Vega School ("promotor", "we", or "us") is providing a Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity for one deserving IIE BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communication candidate and one deserving IIE BCom Honours in Strategic Brand Management candidate for the 2021 academic year.
The scholarship covers tuition fees for the minimum duration of the qualification only and excludes any other costs associated with tertiary studies, including but not limited to, textbooks, travel and accommodation.
- The IIE-Vega Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity will be running from 20 October 2020 until 27 November 2020 for interested and eligible undergraduate prospects who meet the set criteria and entry requirements.
- The successful candidates will be contacted directly before the start of the 2021 academic year.
B. Requirements for Candidates to Apply
- Complete the IIE-Vega application process for the 2021 year of admission.
- Submit your most recent transcript of academic results.
- Submit a portfolio (max 4 pages) with the 2 x wisdomwithmagic ideas and examples
Postgraduate Scholarship applicants are to share the work and ideas that they are most proud of:
-An original concept/idea/argument/execution
-A situation where you collaborated with others to solve a complex challenge
- Meet the entrance requirements and specifications:
An undergrad/advanced diploma in a cognate field and minimum admission criteria must be met - please refer to programme entry requirements on vegaschool.com (BCom Honours in Strategic Brand Management and BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communications)
Candidates to submit applications to the IIE-Vega National Senior Contact Navigator Dewald Human
C. Definitions contained in this Agreement
- Candidate means the person who submits their portfolio and information to IIE-Vega School giving the school permission to contact the participant accordingly.
- Promoter means IIE-Vega or its agencies used to promote this sponsored content.
- The IIE-Postgraduate Scholarship opens for application on 20 October and closes on the 27 November 2020.
- The promotion is conducted by the promoter and its third-party contractors.
- No one who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to us or who is a spouse, life partner, close family member, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to us may take part or enter the promotion.
- Entry into this scholarship opportunity is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your details, you hereby give IIE-Vega School permission to contact you further.
- The winning candidates can opt to study at one of four IIE-Vega campuses (part-time/full-time). Please note not all qualifications are available on all campuses and may not be available part-time.
F. How to find out more
- Contact the Vega National Senior Contact Navigator: Dewald Human on
- We are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an application not being successfully submitted.
- Consumer Protection Act. Under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), we need to keep records of all the people used to promote the Promotional Competition. We (or one of our subcontractors or affiliates) will keep this agreement for three years to serve as the record as required by the CPA.
G. Dispute resolution
- Arbitration. If there is any dispute, the parties must refer the dispute within 15 business days to arbitration (including any appeal against the arbitrator's decision) under AFSA's latest rules for expedited arbitrations.
- CPA dispute resolution. Despite 10.1, any party may use other dispute resolution channels provided for by the CPA or other law.
- Severability. This clause is separate and divisible from the rest of this agreement and stays effective even if this agreement ends or is invalid.
H. Force Majeure
- Parties not liable. No party will be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- Notification. If a party cannot fulfil its obligations, because of matters beyond its control, it must notify the other party in writing within 10 days so that they can discuss the way forward.
I. General Rules
- No liability. By taking part in this scholarship opportunity you agree that you will not hold us liable for any losses, harm, damages, injury, claims or actions related to this competition.
- Changing the rules. These rules, including the duration of the competition, can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by us in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods we use to reach a majority of potential Participants.
- Income tax or other taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- South African laws govern this competition.
- Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the promoter must collect and use personal information about them.
- If we need to, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, we may terminate the competition immediately and without notice. If this happens you will not have any claim against us, because of this.