We have 100 reasons why and have flagged the top 10 for you in bold.
2. The thought leaders and trailblazers in design, brand and business.
3. 95% of 2016 graduates are employed within 6 months of completing their qualification*.
4. 8200 + successful alumni and counting.
5. Master complex problem solving, critical thinking, and creativity - the top 3 skills on a 2020 CV.
6. Intensive industry engagement via real-life briefs, legendary guest lecturers, and industry immersions.
7. A BCom in Digital Marketing (IIE) tailored for this rapidly growing field.
8. Our international exchange programmes.
9. The IIE is internationally accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
10. The only brand-focused online programmes -BA in Strategic Brand Communication (IIE) and Advanced Diploma in Brand
11. Our lecturers are highly qualified academics with professional industry experience.
12. 85% + module pass rate.
13. National footprint.
14. Proudly positioned on the African continent.
15. Specialist Degree in Copywriting.
16. 21-year legacy of excellence and growth.
17. Writers, designers, digital designers, entrepreneurs, and strategists collaborate under one roof.
18. Our students apply disruptive design-thinking techniques to solve complex communication challenges.
19. Get paid to design games for a living with a BCIS in Game Design and Development (IIE).
20. Vega Bright Star Merit Award: you excel, we cut your fees.
21. We don’t do left or right brains – we believe in whole brains.
22. An academic spectrum that spans from IIE higher certificates to IIE master’s.
23. IIE higher certificates are smart springboards into IIE degrees.
24. A Master of Arts in Creative Brand Leadership (IIE) confronts conventional models and theories of brand building.
25. Build your network, make valuable connections, find your tribe.
26. The Vega Bursary Programme sees year-on-year investment in deserving students.
27. Pitching your ideas with confidence and charisma becomes second nature.
28. Vega Advisory Council: industry experts and academic leaders provide invaluable input to our curriculum.
29. A BA in Strategic Brand Communication (IIE) dives deep into communication networks and platforms.
30. Vega lives in the convergence era: collaboration and co-creation across disciplines is standard.
31. Intensive short courses in design, brand, and business.
32. Real-world work experience is central to the curriculum.
33. IIE Vega graduates hit the ground running.
34. BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communication (IIE) graduates creatively and strategically agile thinkers.
35. Industry immersions at leading businesses with strong potential to be hired.
36. Vega’s signature Brand Challenge: real clients, real briefs, real time, real pressure.
37. We are privately owned which means less politics.
38. IIE-Vega Graduates exit with a professional, highly individualised industry-ready portfolio.
39. We compete in The One Show Young Ones, Loeries, D&AD, Pendorings, PG Bison, PromaxBDA, Bookmarks, Adfocus, and the Goldpack awards.
40. 131 Loeries and counting.
41. BCom in Strategic Brand Management (IIE) students don’t write a 2000-word essay on impactful brands, they create the business plan for it.
42. 21 years later, our founders are still immersed in our school.
43. wisdomwithmagic is the DNA that guides the design and delivery of all that we do.
44. Campuses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, and Pretoria create a network of over 3000 students.
45. Vega runs on purpose-built curriculum content based on progressive principles.
46. Rub shoulders with influential industry experts who participate in discussion sessions, seminars, and creative reviews.
47. The BA in Digital Design (IIE) covers everything from interactive and animation to VFX and game design.
48. An opportunity to shine at the prestigious Vega Annual Industry Showcase Event.
49. Be in demand. Vega students are routinely headhunted whilst still studying.
50. From your own fashion brand to haute couture with a BA in Fashion Design (IIE).
51. We meet local and UK private higher education standards.
52. Unlimited access to the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite.
53. Vega embraces cutting-edge digital learning tools Blackboard Learn and Lynda.com.
54. BCom Honours in Strategic Brand Management (IIE) moulds business mavericks and innovators.
55. The Vega philosophy is modelled on brands that add meaningful and tangible value to life.
56. Innovation is a mindset that permeates all of our practice.
57. Our students serve on the Brand Council of SA.
58. The Postgraduate Diploma (IIE) graduates versatile brand planners and communicators.
59. We believe that brands can change the world.
60. We believe in ethical brand building and business.
61. Vega lives and breathes the spirit of entrepreneurship and trans-disciplinary collaboration.
62. Customised portals, forums, tools, and platforms aid a seamless learning environment.
63. The Advanced Diploma in Brand Innovation (IIE) explores the planning of innovative and sustainable brand strategies.
64. IIE Vega alumni are blazing trails in top positions in various industries around the world.
65. Breaking rules isn’t frowned upon, it’s encouraged.
66. We have fun being serious and are serious about having fun.
67. The BA in Graphic Design (IIE) blends strategic thinking with visual communication to address real-world problems.
68. We’re creative problem solvers. In other words, our students are more likely to survive in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
69. In 1999 Vega came to life in a born-free South Africa.
70. Vega’s doors were opened by visionary SA entrepreneur Robbie Brozin, founder of Nando’s.
71. We celebrate alumni as guest lecturers, clients, and mentors.
72. Students and alumni are proud members of Generation V.
73. We believe that the most effective strategy is inherently creative and creativity inherently strategic.
74. The BBA in Brand Building and Management (IIE) unleashes entrepreneurial potential.
75. Our students learn for life, not for school.
76. Protect yourself from career-stealing robots with a future-proofed IIE degree.
77. Make money doing what you love.
78. We welcome accountants, economists, lawyers, bankers, and engineers with a desire to change the world.
79. The school where the creativity of business and the business of creativity meet.
80. The IIE is not constrained by establishments.
81. We’re young and agile and don't subscribe to institutional thinking.
82. Get the most out of Lynda.com, the world's greatest repository of online learning materials.
83. In the creative economy, ideas matter. Now more than ever.
84. You will not be force fed but design your own journey: Vega is about guidance, nurturing, and navigation.
85. Learn what to do, how to do it and, most importantly, why you do it.
86. The BA in Interior Design (IIE) innovates the spaces in which people live and work.
87. With Gen V workshops and Vega Vibe you will #findyourpurpose before leaving school.
88. Crayon bright spaces.
89. We believe in the basics: rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty is still the best way to learn.
90. Specialise and develop your unique photographic style with the Higher Certificate in Photography (IIE).
91. Vega is grounded in boundless imagination and borderless knowledge.
92. We are obsessed with pencils.
93. Tap into Vega’s vast network and resources as both a student and alumni.
94. Vega hosts multiple open days throughout the year if this list is not reason enough.
95. You will be studying at a place named after the brightest navigational star.
96. We care (a lot).
97. We are the only brand-focused school in the country.
98. 1 out of every 2 IIE Vega graduates secured employment before graduating.
99. We’ve been waiting for you.
100. At Vega, you’ll Find Your Purpose.
*includes part-time and freelance positions.
The Independent Institute of Education (IIE) is the leading and most accredited registered private provider of higher education in South Africa. It is responsible for the academic governance and quality assurance of all programmes delivered through the campuses of its educational brands, which include The IIE’s Vega School.
The IIE is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education provider and is part of ADvTECH Ltd, a public company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
The IIE is internationally accredited with The British Accreditation Council. This important achievement demonstrates that our standards are world-class and guarantees students complete confidence about the value of their qualifications. The British Accreditation Council is an independent authority in the UK that accredits private providers in the UK and in other countries such as Greece, Switzerland, Singapore, India, Mauritius and the United Arab Emirates.
Yes, an IIE degree is of the exact same standard as one found in any public university or private institution. The IIE qualifications at Vega have a strong focus on brand leadership and management, brand strategy, innovation and creative brand communication design.
It is our unique purpose to produce IIE graduates who are able to design and create original strategic solutions for brand challenges in business and society.
It is important to note there is no such thing as blanket "international recognition" for any academic institution as this would imply that all countries and all other institutions have somehow validated the qualifications of one university or higher education provider. Internationally, higher education institutions make their own rules about whose qualifications they accept. There are agreements between countries to mutually recognise the quality assurance systems but, in the end, it comes down to the preference of specific institutions.
What is possible is that an institution has met the requirements of an accrediting or recognition body in another country, or that it has a relationship with another institution, or that its qualifications are given some credence, because the countries have an agreement.
In our case, The Independent Institute of Education (IIE) is accredited as an international higher education centre by the British Accreditation Council, which is the body that accredits private higher education in the UK. This is in addition to our local accreditation and registration. That means we have been assessed and found to offer higher education at both the required South African and UK standards. This provides an additional stamp of approval.
All countries have clearing houses to approve international qualifications. In South Africa this work is done by SAQA. If you are presenting a South African qualification overseas, the institution or employer will first check with SAQA that the qualification is registered here. They will then compare curriculum and outcomes and ascertain your likelihood of coping in that system. Our graduates have, to date, moved with ease into international institutions or employment with our qualifications, but it takes – for us and everyone else – some effort to put the evidence together as each place has their own requirements.
Our academic year runs over four terms in two semesters – below are the proposed dates for 2019*:
Term 1: 11 February to 18 April 2019
Term 2: 29 April to 28 June 2019
Term 3: 15 July to 6 September 2019
Term 4: 16 September to 22 November 2019
*Please refer to the 2019 Vega Academic Calendar for dates specific to your programme as start and end dates may vary.
Student orientation is the start of your academic journey at Vega where essential general and course specific information will be shared. The date specific to your programme will be provided when you register. Attendance at student orientation is highly recommended and we look forward to seeing you there!
Upon registration your Relationship Navigator will guide you on the process to apply for module credits on the student hub. Deadline dates for module credit applications are on the student hub.
Should you qualify for any module credits, you will receive a confirmation letter which you need to send to your Finance Navigator to process the fee credit.
Vega does not require a portfolio as part of the application process to study a higher certificate or undergraduate degree in design. That’s because our primary focus is on how our students think and how collaborative they are as creative solution seekers. The development of an industry-ready portfolio becomes a core focus once you enrol and engage hands-on with any one of our design programmes.
You are welcome to make an appointment with one of our Contact Navigators if you are unsure which design course would suit you best. Ideally you should attend one of our GenV workshops at a Vega campus to explore the different programme outputs.
Firstly, the qualifications are different.
According to the IID (African Institute for the Interior Design Professions - http://www.iidprofessions.org.za/join-the-iid/membership-categories/ to register as a professional decorator, you need adhere to the following requirements:
“Any person who has obtained a minimum 1-year full time qualification from an accredited educational institution and a minimum of 5 years practical experience, or who has been practising for a minimum of 6 years and has satisfied the National Council of their professional competence and suitability and by compliance with the requirements set out in the application form.”
To register as a professional interior designer, you need to have obtained a minimum 3-year full time diploma or degree from an accredited educational institution.
Secondly, the extent of the design required for an interior space differs, in that each client will have specific needs and requirements.
If you need to change an existing room or space by adding furniture, accessories, new paint or flooring, then you will choose a decorator for the job. If you are building a new house, started a new company or are launching a new store and require someone to plan and design the space, then an interior designer is the best person for the project. Interior designers consider not only shaping the aesthetics but are also responsible for consideration of the technical aspects of a space (including overseeing the services required such as lighting, ventilation and drainage).
In a nutshell, interior designers can be interior decorators, but not the other way around.
Similarly, architects can be interior designers, but interior designers cannot practice as architects.
Students studying toward a BA in Graphic Design will learn to research, conceptualise, develop and craft solutions to different design problems across a range of platforms, from branding to packaging to publication design. Although the focus of the degree is on developing solutions for print media, you will also learn to plan, record and edit simple, short videos and to add basic motion graphics. In your final year you will learn the basics of web development.
If you choose to study a BA in Digital Design, you will learn to research, conceptualise, develop and craft solutions across a range of digital platforms. You will learn to create basic 2D and 3D animations, motion graphics and special effects, plan, produce and edit simple to intermediate video and develop interactive front-end solutions for the web and mobile applications. In your final year you will be introduced to the basics of augmented reality.
Both degrees aim to develop critical and creative thinking skills, the focus of graphic design is more on crafting solutions across multiple print platforms while the focus of digital design is on crafting solutions for the digital realm.
Both qualifications serve the purpose of deepening the understanding of a field of study, both are 120 credit programmes at NQF level 8 and both qualify for entry to masters study, depending on students’ results. However, the IIE post graduate diploma at Vega is aimed at students with degree or diploma studies in fields other than business, marketing and communication. Both the IIE Post Graduate Diploma in Brand Contact Management and BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communication available at Vega equip students with the mind and skillset required to pursue a career in strategic brand communication planning.
Vega does not provide student accommodation. However, we can suggest accommodation options in the surrounding residential areas close to your campus of choice.
Each qualification has a specific equipment list that will be provided before registration each year. Please consult this list, available from one of our Contact Navigators, before investing in any equipment.
Any course of study bearing fewer than 120 credits (normally a year) is a short learning programme or short course – these are not accredited and cannot be registered. If what you need is a particular skill for a particular reason (like promotion) a short course may be the right course of study for you – it is just important to know that it is not a qualification and cannot usually be used to gain access to further study at a higher level.
A National qualification or South African qualification has to be registered and accredited in South Africa – by the Higher Education Quality Committee and it needs to be on the National Qualification Framework.
Depending on the course you will either receive a certificate of attendance or a certificate of assessment and attendance.
Financial assistance applications are open to students who will be registering for higher certificates, 2nd and 3rd year degrees and postgraduate qualifications for one year up to a maximum of 50%. Financial assistance applications are considered on an individual case by case basis.
The deadline to submit the Bright Star Merit Award form and supporting documentation is the end of February of each year.
Application forms are available from your Contact Navigator or Relationship Navigator
There are products provided by external organisations which are subject to their application processes. Applications are not guaranteed and it is recommended that you continue to apply for more than one funding option with sufficient time before The IIE’s Vega registration cycle is closed.
Full Settlement: This is a discounted option should full payment of the tuition fees be received by the end of February.
Terms: This option is for the tuition fees to be settled over a period of months, equal monthly instalments due on the last day of each month.
International payments can only be processed via your local bank using the Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ to the banking details of your preferred campus.
The deposit is due by the end of January to secure your place.
The deposit is non-refundable except in the following cases:
Please refer to the terms and conditions of the registration contract for further details.
Tuition fees do not cover text books. Prescribed textbooks and additional equipment need to be bought from third party suppliers, and we will supply you with a list of recommended suppliers.
Yes, all learning, interaction, support and assessment (except for exams) take place through our online learning platform, VegaLearn. Exams are written at one of The IIE’s 21 campuses in South Africa or another approved exam centre.
Should a student not be based near an IIE campus, they need to apply to write at another venue once they have registered.
There are real-time sessions at set times where you have the opportunity to engage with your online module tutor and peers – these sessions are not compulsory but are highly recommended. The sessions are recorded should you be unable to join the live session and to enable students to refer back to the content at any time. A schedule with real-time session dates and times is provided when you register to enable you to diarise these sessions upfront. These sessions tend to be in the evenings to accommodate online learning demands.
Yes, and this is encouraged! Upon registration you are assigned to a peer group to assist you in forming a study groups, to exchange insights and to enrich one another’s learning experience. Many of the online tasks and activities require discussion and interaction with other students.
A structured rollout schedule enables online students to complete the degree in four years. Students need to register for their modules in line with this rollout. The schedule is designed to afford students the best possible chance of success in their online studies.
The beauty of online learning is that the material is always there, and any real-time sessions are recorded, so this facilitates any catching up that is needed and allows for a level of flexibility in your study planning. Assignments and exams have set dates, so you need to plan around these. It’s always a good idea to create a study plan for the semester. We provide student pacers that assist with your personal planning.
For course enquiries please fill in the form below.
For any other enquiries please contact the relevant campus.
Please note that you have already submitted an enquiry to the IIE’s Vega School.
Should you wish to change your campus of interest or qualification of choice, please contact the campus directly.
Welcome to the website of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd (“IIE”). Use of this website is governed by the IIE Rules, Regulations, Policies and Procedures (“the Rules”), including the IIE website Disclaimer, Privacy
be bound by these rules, you should immediately exit all sites.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before accessing and using this website.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refer to the IIE.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the IIE website.
The term “website” refers to the IIE website and/or portal, and, if inferred from the context,
may also include any other website and/or portal, or part thereof, accessed via a link to our website or portal.
Information on this website is given by us in good faith and has been taken from sources believed to be reliable. We make no representations that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete or fair and
no reliance should be placed on it for any purpose whatsoever. We shall not be liable to any person or company which has used or relied on any inaccurate information or opinions contained herein.
The IIE does not make any representation regarding any other websites (portals) which may be linked to or accessed through this website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such websites (portals)
or information contained therein. The IIE shall not be liable to any party for any form of loss or damage incurred as a result of any use of or reliance on any information contained on such website (portal) or any websites (portals)
which can be accessed through this website.
Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability
to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from
this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be uninterrupted and error free.
This website is supplied on an “as is” basis and have not been compiled or supplied with the intention of meeting the user's individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility, as user, to satisfy himself or herself,
prior to making use of this website , that the service available from and through this website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on these sites should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of the IIE. Users must seek advice prior to taking any action based on the contents of this website.
All items purchased from IIE are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from the IIE to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
Postings of any kind to our website are not editorially controlled and therefore we cannot be held liable for illegal or unconstitutional content. The user indemnifies us from all liability in this regard.
No information or data on this website is an offer to do business (which upon acceptance by the user will constitute a contract), but is merely an invitation to do business.
No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this website or its owners. Valid agreements require an acknowledgement of receipt of an offer, duly received from us.
No e-mail message shall be deemed to have been received by us until a response has been issued by us. An automated response from us shall not be sufficient to satisfy this requirement
Terms and Conditions
By utilising any service on this website you agree that you have reviewed the website in its entirety, that you have accepted the terms and conditions applicable to the website, including all legal and regulatory terms,
and are conversant with and understand both the terms of this website and the applicable local legislation and regulations.
Users who access and utilise this website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for their own compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. All information may be changed at any
time without notice.
We do not represent that information and materials on this site are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions available on the world wide web or internet.
Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use
This website contains information which is owned by or is licensed to us, including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organization, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other information related
to the website. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws and reproduction, distribution, publication or any other use other than in accordance with the next paragraph is strictly prohibited.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to;
1. access and use this website strictly in accordance with these Terms;
2. to use this website solely for personal, non-commercial and lawful purposes;
3. to download or print out information from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
Interactive Online Forums
The access and use of any chat-room, newsgroup, bulletin board, mailing list, transaction or other online forum available on this website, shall be governed by the guidelines for Online Conduct.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time and will publish notice of any such modifications online. By continuing to access any of our websites after notice of such modifications has been published, you agree
to comply with and be bound by them.
Changes and Amendments
We expressly reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without prior notice.
We reserve the right to change and amend any information, including prices and rates quoted as well as the terms and conditions on this website without any notice.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of our websites.
We respect privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this site. We seek to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information. A brief summary of how we manage
personal information is set out in this policy.
Type of Information Collected
Every computer connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" (IP address). When a visitor requests a page from a website, the web server may record
that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may use this information to examine traffic in aggregate.
From time to time we may save a "cookie" on your computer. A cookie is a small text file sent from our web server that is saved on your hard drive via your internet browser. A cookie cannot read data from your computer hard
of the site. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose
not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Use of Personal Information (Privacy Statement)
Data is held only as long as necessary. If you request that we send you a copy of a document your details will be deleted or depersonalised once the information has been posted to you. If you ask that data, news or announcements
from the IIE be emailed to you, we will hold your details on our database until such time as you choose to unsubscribe from this service.
You may do this at any stage by selecting the appropriate option in Email Alerts section of this website.
To facilitate access to our information and services, we have set up our website to enable the collection of information belonging to users of the website. The website allows users to, among other things, apply for admission,
submit academic works, participate in online forums, make payments to IIE, and otherwise communicate with IIE.
Use and Disclosure
We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless:
• you have consented to its further use or disclosure;
• you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it in such a way; or
• we are required by law or are otherwise compelled to disclose such information.
Quality and Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of personal information we hold.
Access and Correction
Please contact us by phone, fax or email (details below) if you: :
• require access to any personal information we hold on you;
• wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
• would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
We may require suitable proof of identity from you before we take action in respect of the above requests.
Linking and framing
The website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the IIE and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link
contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are also not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The IIE is providing these links to you only as
a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse them or the contents thereofnor does it imply that we have any association with its operators. .
Any third party site may link to this website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of the official IIE website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page
other than the home page of the IIE website, without the prior written approval of the Director of the IIE.
It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without our prior written approval.
collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
Guidelines for Online Conduct
• You agree to use these sites in accordance with all applicable laws. .
• IIE respects the constitutional right to freedom of speech and encourages robust intellectual debate. You must note, however, that your right to free speech is also subject to, and is limited by the provisions of the Constitution.
• You agree not to post any advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, spamming anywhere on the website.
• You agree not to post any content that contains viruses or other harmful items anywhere on the website.
• We reserve the right to remove content, block access or take other action which we deem appropriate in the circumstances against any content which violates the above rules and guidelines.
• If a third party claims that any material you have contributed to a site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
• You agree that you will not access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the sites.
• You agree that you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the sites.
• You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur
under your account or password.
• IIE respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on a site hosted by us, please give notice at: email@example.com. The IIE will, upon receipt of such notice, use all
reasonable means to remove the infringing content and inform the person that posted it of such removal and the reason therefor.
APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW
This website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa, and thus South African Law governs the use or inability to use this website and these terms and conditions. Furthermore, the laws of South
Africa will apply and the South African courts shall have jurisdiction in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between the parties.
CONTACT INFORMATION / DOMCILIUM CITANDI ET EXECUTANDI
The IIE may be visited or contacted at the following addresses:s:
In terms of Section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act ("the Act") The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd has designated the Internet Service Providers' Association (ISPA) as an agent to receive
notifications of infringements as defined in Section 77 of the Act.
Details for ISPA:
Tel: 010 500 1200
PO Box 518