We require a conceptual copywriter who can fully immerse themselves in a creative brief, working with our Chief Creative Officer to create grade A campaigns or content that makes the audience care about what they’ve just read. From straplines to campaign concepts and long form articles, you’ll be an all- rounder who can jump into new subjects and master them quickly.
As part of the writing team, you’ll work mainly with the campaign and creative teams to:
- Interpret creative content direction and copy briefs, producing compelling and error-free content that follows the client’s style guidelines and builds engagement.
- Originate big campaign ideas and creative copy concepts and create original copy for clients in an array of industry sectors.
- Develop content that brings client strategy to life across all media (social, print, web, TV, radio, etc.)
- Incessantly deliver original/ inventive concepts and distinctive tones of voice for your clients
- Articulately explain and constructively defend and pitch an idea to clients and sometimes creatives.
- Ensure the copy you develop supports and enhances the creative ideas and concepts.
- Produce creative campaign copy that fits the brief but really stands out and reaches an audience.
- Lead on and brief other teams as appropriate to bring creative content to life