Our goal for this position is to primarily assist our creative team in developing short form, attention-grabbing video advertising content and longer form content driving viewer engagement.
Most videos will require multiple formats for a variety of placements on various platforms.
CONTENT CREATOR – JOB DESCRIPTION
Your primary duties in the role will be to oversee the planning, production, and editing of video related projects for our clients.
You will work closely with other team members including Creatives and Strategists to develop creative concepts that drive results.
From there, you will work alongside the creative team and our Head of Production, both collaboratively and independently, to complete the various tasks necessary to deliver final video content for advertising purposes as well as videos for our clients’ internal stakeholder management needs and employee engagement campaigns.
- Lead end-to-end creative management, supported by the Executive Creative Director across various marketing channels (digital, traditional, and more) with a focus on a digital-first approach. This includes actively participating in - and executing creative work alongside overseeing creative teams in the conceptualisation and select production of marketing and communication deliverables.
- The role will see you working across multiple touchpoints including: Digital platforms, Apps, Website, Direct
- Marketing, TV, Radio, OOH, Print, Customer Service platforms, Sponsorship, Events and Activation.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital trends and customer insights for responsive, innovative creative output.
- Generate ideas that enhance the digital strategy, foster innovation, and utilize data insights to optimize campaigns, with the support of the Strategy team and Client Service lead.
- Collaborate with agency and client teams and partner agencies to craft messaging and ensure consistency across all channels and consumer touchpoints.
- Assist and support the General Manager & Operations Manager in overseeing the operational and resourcing requirements for the studios & creatives based in Nairobi and Cape Town.
- Ensure the agency is connected to and engaging with emerging East African creative talent.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Creative excellence is constantly being achieved on all outputs for all clients.
- Every quarter you are able to provide business leadership with a strong selection of work which the creative partner deems good enough for entry.
- Show demonstrable evidence of how coaching and mentoring efforts have paid off in the development of the capabilities of the creative department.
- To ensure the creative teams are productive and on deadline, and we are not exceeding hours allocated against retainers.
- You are a champion of the work, a constructive facilitator and problem solver.