We're looking for a talented writer to work on mainly web and digital projects. A good sense of marketing, strong writing skills and an ability to think (and think creatively) is what we want! If you like to own your work and projects, think strategically and write to solve problems please give us a call!
The candidate will work on writing:
- Digital content Web content Communications Marketing Scripting
- The candidate will be expected to apply of appropriate voice and tone in line with the brand, apply consistent content standards, manage capacity of requests from line managers or business and deliver within agreed timelines.
- For digital platforms candidate will engage in creating and/or refining any on-screen copy, content pages, and FAQs to create an enhanced user experience and achieve business objectives.
- For web content candidate will be required to create content that will assist in marketing, explaining and driving uptake of the products.
- For general communications candidate will also be required to engage in creating emails, messaging and general communications both internal and external based on business/departmental requirements.
- For marketing candidate will be required to describe and sell products in an engaging and effective manner.
- From a design perspective and as part of the Design Office, the candidate will also be required to contribute by making suggestions around product direction, positioning, functionality, and tone for all content within projects.
- Candidate must have the ability to work within and contribute to a team. As well as be a good fit with the culture of the Design Office and contribute to the furthering of Design Office growth within the organization.
- Excellent command of the English language Spelling Grammar
- A basic understanding of: User Experience (UX) Customer Experience (CX) User Interface design (UI)
- The ability to craft copy that aligns with the various segments of the population including culture, age and income level
- Understanding target markets
- Crafting copy that is persuasive
- Crafting copy that resonates with targeted customers
- The ability to craft digital copy: Structure content into stories and themes
- Copy that is clear, concise and coherent
- Copy is readable and scans well
- Craft copy based on SEO requirements
- Translate business goals into functional digital content
- An understanding of marketing: Headlines Persuasive body copy
- Small campaigns
- Most importantly, the candidate must have an enquiring mind, an ability to think and reason, a creative outlook and a desire to learn, improve, own and create outstanding content.
- Education Higher Diplomas: Marketing (Required)