Glen Anil, Durban North
Junior Graphic Designer
Marketing & Media
Accelerated Education Enterprises
- The junior graphic designer will work in the AEE in-house design studio which supports the marketing department. The studio is led by the marketing manager and senior designers guide the creative strategies.
- This critical role must be filled by an energetic team player that is motivated to learn and make a valuable contribution. Innovation is a core value and in this creative space designers are required to consistently seek innovative communication solutions.
- The designer must understand the AEE marketing strategy and ensure that design solutions are developed to meet clearly defined communication objectives. The AEE in-house studio is busy and requires efficient implementation of administrative processes.
- The designer fills the role of administrative support which involves ensuring that internal processes are followed efficient liaison with external suppliers and effective communication with internal and external customers.
- The candidate must have a graphic design or art and design-based qualification.
- Experience in working on an iMAC
- Proficiency in design and editing software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and video editing APPs such as Canva, Inshot and Instagram to create short form videos and reels for social media, is essential.
- Experience in WordPress, Microsoft Office and creating illustrations is an advantage.
What soft skills should applicants have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creativity and innovation
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Problem solving
Posted on : 23/06/2023