Durban, La Lucia Ridge
Intermediate Graphic Designer with HTML & CSS Experience
Azura Media Ltd
- Exciting opportunity exists for an individual to utilize their development and design skills for an international stable marketing company.
- Candidate needs to have a creative flair, and the ability to bring in new, fresh ideas and innovative designs, as well as build fresh, functional pages and sites.
- Experience needed as a web designer developer or in a related field.
- A short portfolio of your best work, including links to web pages built is to be sent along with a copy of your CV.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with brands
- Testing and improving the design of the existing websites, as well as new brand and website creation
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with backend developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices and browsers
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- A relevant diploma in a related field
- Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio
- Experience in User Experience UX and User Interface
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive individual who is a quick learner
- Package and Remuneration
- Market related and highly negotiable
Posted on : 29/03/2023