I own an upmarket guesthouse and venue wedding on a grape farm between Wellington and Paarl and want to rebrand my establishment and integrate my Guesthouse and Venue.
I need the dedicated on-site services of a full time experienced/ technically qualified individual focussing on graphic design and website development.
- Responsibilities will include the A-Z to rebrand product, under my guidance.
- To design a new website (wordpress), compile point of sale and marketing material i.e. look-books, electronic portfolio, brochures, flyers etc. Develop templates, create in-room documentation. arrange, edit and oversee photoshoots.
- Manage and develop social media (instagram and facebook).
- Copywriting and editing of marketing material.
- Create floor plans, sketches, 3-d graphic design/ rendering.
- Design flags, signage, promotional material.
- The position can be live-in (Monday to Friday), and a full time opportunity for an estimated 3 months.
- The person must have the necessary technical skills, creative and be able to create a wide variety of marketing and promotional material.
- The technical skills associated with website development is a must.
- The individual must be young, dynamic, enthusiastic, creative, hard working - with high energy levels and be healthy.
- Attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work and various different projects simultaneously is a must
- The person must be pleasant, passionate and excited about their work, and a non clock watcher.
- Salary is negotiable and market related.