Digital Campaign Manager
Bamboo Digital Projects
Digital Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Source, execute, optimize and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge
from strategy to execution.
- Make real-time optimizations to the campaigns based on constant measurement and feedback,
especially with digital plans.
- Work with salespeople to set all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Work with other Campaign Managers to ensure best practice sharing and consistent processes
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future plans.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop required content plans for digital media plans.
- Understand the media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new
partners and formats that could improve media performance.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt as this role evolves and gets further defined over time
- Able to work in a pressured and highly deadline-driven environment
- Be passionate about online advertising and marketing
Digital Campaign Manager Requirements:
- A senior certificate
- An advertising/marketing or related qualification
- Experience with programmatic media will be advantageous
- At least 2 years of digital campaign management experience is a prerequisite
- Fully computer literate, with internet literacy a prerequisite
Posted on : 13/07/2023