Social Media Manager
Bee Social: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER APPLICATION
We’re hiring our next Social Media Manager to join our buzzing powerhouse team.
This role is for you if…
- you’re a copywriting guru, social media obsessed and ready to join a wholesome, supportive, and exciting workplace environment that wants to see you grow (both inside and outside of work).
- You're an organisational addict, a social media fanatic, an absolute firecracker when it comes to managing social media accounts and writing killer copy that tells the story of the incredible brands we work with. You live and breathe social media.
- You know Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook like the back of your hand. You're up to date with social media trends, can seamlessly create IG reels and you LOVE it, too. You've ideally worked in an agency setting similar to Bee Social, so you're used to the fast-pace that good social media management involves.
- You have a soft spot for beautifully-flowing systems, next level copywriting, scheduling, and spreading your creative wings on the daily.
- You're borderline obsessed with Photoshop.
- Content is probably your middle name... AND you possibly have Photography and Meta Ads Management experience which will totally be to your advantage!
- Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with suitable candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful..
- 1-2 years experience as a social media manager with fresh, up-to-date thinking when it comes to new challenges
- Meticulous, and confident enough to grow each clients platforms -Bachelor degree or higher within Creative, Communication or Marketing
- Proficiency in the understanding and utilisation of various social media platforms -Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- A creative mind, willingness to take ownership of your work and have a hard work ethic Valid South African drivers license and own transport
- Links to your portfolio -Your own laptop is favoured
- You need to be confident in your Photoshop and Graphic Design skills (Photoshop is a mandatory prerequisite) and experience with Photography and Meta Ads is advantageous.
- You must have an exceptional grasp of social media marketing and be able to take feedback well.
- Duties will include creating social media strategies for cach client, content creation, planning, scheduling copywriting, working hand in hand with your manager reporting on results and more
Posted on : 13/11/2023