- Create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, social media, print, television, and radio.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements, visualize, and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos
- Provide input to and shape the visual aspects of including but not limited to websites, product packaging and promotional material
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product Development team to assist with brand and product artworks, social content, and all other content required.
- Review design briefs, provide input and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on client and business requirements
- Prepare mockups and present ideas to Marketing and Product Development team and where required directly to the client
- Develop creative content either by hand or by utilising relevant software
- Bring the brief and concept to life based on the needs to vision from the Manager or Client.
- Design packaging requirements as per specifications received
- Generate and understand product barcodes for finalizing artworks for print ready
- Prepare mock-ups and present back to the team before final design/concept.
- Monitor, review and ensure that business brand identity and guidelines are being adhered to
- Communicate with internal team about progress of projects
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Do in-house photoshoot of products when required
- Assist with in-house content creatives such a video’s edits, graphic edits.
Posted on : 23/01/2024