Are you a dynamic and creative individual with a passion for marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team.
In this role, you'll collaborate with the marketing manager to maintain the brand identity of two companies and contribute to the development, creation, and implementation of marketing tasks.
With at least 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role, you'll provide essential administrative support to the marketing manager and the sales/ops team.
- Assist the marketing manager in maintaining the brand identity of two companies and developing, creating and implementing tasks given by the marketing manager.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing manager and sales/ops team.
- Monitor and evaluate Google Ads campaigns.
- Ability to create content for various platforms.
- Plan and execute campaigns.
- Develop a content calendar monthly.
- Schedule posts monthly for multiple.
- Candidate must know how to create accurate, compelling copy and develop content ideas
- Keep up to date with trends and have the ability to produce high-quality, creative, and engaging TikTok videos, Reels and Stories.
- Meta Ads Management experience is advantageous
- Monitor messages and comments on social media
- Perform regular website audits and maintenance, keeping the brand message current and relevant.
- Provide ad-hoc support for all marketing events, launches and exhibitions.
- Maintaining the marketing department’s documentation
- Obtain quotations and submit for approval to Marketing manager
- Compile monthly reports.
- Set up and manage listings on TripAdvisor, and Google Business Profiles
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Have the ability to listen to and interact confidently with others
- Be MS Office proficient.
- Have confidence working on digital platforms.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in using Mailchimp and Everlytic is advantageous
- Candidate should be committed, pay attention to details, think on their feet, communicate well, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a valid South African driver’s license and own transport If you hold a qualification in marketing, communications, or a related creative field from a registered institution, and you're committed, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator, we invite you to apply.
To be considered for this opportunity, please provide published evidence showcasing your writing skills and content creation. Please note that we can only respond to suitable candidates, and if you don't hear from us within 10 days, consider your application unsuccessful.