We are looking for energetic and self-motivated marketing assistant for Cape Cobra Leathercraft in Cape Town. If you’re a fashion loving individual who wants to assist in brand growth as well as social media and content marketing, then we want you.
Your work will include preparing, monitoring and growing social media platforms Instagram and Facebook, email marketing, conducting market analysis, designing marketing strategies for outward missions, contacting media partners and growing brand awareness.
The applicant will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the website and online store.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed presentations for marketing strategies.
- Assist with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate market.
- Connect with industry partners.
- Reach out to media and generate awareness and growth.
- Diploma in marketing, digital marketing, communications or similar field.
- Minimum two years experience.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Professional appearance.
- Must have own transport and valid drivers license.