Junior Media Buyer Job Description:
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated Junior Media Buyer to join our remote team. The ideal candidate is comfortable working 100% remotely and has experience with various design and video editing software as well as creating, managing, and optimizing campaigns within the Meta Ads Manager. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a growing team within the fitness and health industry and make a significant impact. If you're ready to take your media buying skills to the next level, apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with Meta Business Manager.
- Utilize Canva for both image and video editing tasks (Required to send examples of previous work).
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite or other comparable design and video editing software.
- Ability to read, understand, and implement briefs.
- Ability to interpret and understand Ad data and metrics.
- Set up lead generation and conversion campaigns.
- Optimize campaign performance based on analytics.
- Display strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exhibit self-starter qualities - comfortable working remotely, managing projects, and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
- Possess foundational knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals and systems, with an eagerness to learn more.
- Be innovative – constantly look for ways to improve efficiency.
- Ability to research and apply creativity to new templates and the changing Meta landscape.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules.
- Demonstrate proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control.
- Be coachable - willing to participate in ongoing training and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be a team player - able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks.
- Flexibility in work schedule: public holidays, weekends, early morning, late evening shifts depending on your time zone.
- A solid understanding of Pixels, UTM tracking parameters, and Meta conversion API.
- Has access to alternative electricity supply and can operate without any downtime.
- Quick internet and a laptop or desktop that can handle high processing tasks (eg: at least 16Gb RAM and an Intel i5 processor or Ryzen equivalent.)
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Knowledge of Zapier and Go High Level.
- Previous experience with remote working software such as Slack, Zoom & ClickUp.