We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Coordination and Campaign Management Intern. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and is eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Support the coordination and management of marketing events and promotions
- Assist with the management of marketing collateral and assets
- Conduct market research and analysis to support campaign planning and strategy development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all marketing initiatives are aligned with business goals and objectives
- Help monitor and track campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization
- Any other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about marketing and eager to learn and grow in the field