Wealth management specialist company, Citadel, has an exciting opportunity for a learnership, focused on events and general marketing. The candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract for 12-months, and will be completing an accredited online marketing qualification.
The learnership includes both academic and workplace responsibilities.
The candidate must be willing to assist with client events afterhours.
- Marketing degree
- Higher certificate in events management
- Degree in brand management
- Proposed Start date: 1 February 2024
- Based at our Claremont office
- Reports to the Client Experience and Events Manager
PURPOSE: Provide logistical, administrative and creative support to the marketing team.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Event and marketing-related logistics
- Support on brand activations, including event branding and creative
- Strong work ethic and diligence
- People-centric and able to interact well with the marketing team, clients and suppliers
- Good communication skills, managing expectations and providing feedback
- Team player with a positive attitude, able to work independently when required
- Eager to grow and obtain meaningful experience
- Effective time and project management to ensure studies are completed within the necessary timeline, without compromising any marketing projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Attention to detail, with a creative flair