Predominantly the North Coast with the head office based in Umhlanga.
Marketing & Media
- A supporting role to the Marketing Manager within an innovative and fun property development company, you will be required to have knowledge across all spheres of Marketing.
- This will include strategy, brand development, digital, print, media and PR. We are hands on and very much on the ground, connected to our product and our audience.
- We work with a number of external suppliers who design and deliver most of our collateral, however the strategy and direction is driven internally so you need to have a good macro view of the property development space.
- We are looking for someone who gets things done, with a keenness to discover and a willingness to learn.
- Daily support to the Marketing Manager, with liaison between various sales teams and external suppliers and the ability to coordinate online meetings.
- You will also be required to work at various locations and sometimes remotely.
- A good command of language and strong communication skills – you will be required to copy edit and also write up pieces.
- An understanding of design, to provide an effective brief to a creative studio and then feedback on design interpretation. The ability to source suppliers, obtain quotes and review these against budget.
- The ability to plan and execute a function, from invite design, to guest management and execution at the event while working with external suppliers.
- Effective understanding and experience on Excel, Word, Power Point, Mail Chimp and Canva etc. so that simple designs and campaigns can be generated internally.
- A good understanding of how social media platforms work, and how to review these against reports.
Posted on : 11/01/2023