Hybrid position - Johannesburg
Junior Digital Strategist
Junior Digital Designer
Do you have a passion for online marketing and want to learn more.
We are looking for a junior digital strategists to join our growing agency.
Scope of Role:
- To help devise and implement integrated inbound marketing campaigns across a number of assigned client accounts.
- These entail knowledge of SEO, social media and content marketing.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day management of client campaigns including carrying out some hands on elements such as analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, content creation and optimisation.
- You will also work with the different departments to coordinate campaign activity to help produce significant results across each assigned client campaign.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating, managing, and executing multi channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing and email campaigns to drive customer acquisition and lead generation
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Build and manage a rich content or editorial calendars that attracts a qualified audience
- Including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Establish closed loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns leads into customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of the monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Liaise and meet with clients to keep them up to date with the progress of their campaigns
- Experience in building SEO campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation and blogging software features
- Experienced in Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience
- Hubspot and Active
- Campaign certifications
Posted on : 29/06/2023