Do you have a passion for online marketing and want to learn more. We are looking for a mid level digital strategist to join our growing agency.
This is a Hybrid position in Gauteng. You are required to be in the office at least once a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing data and initiating omni channel campaigns.
- Create, optimise and implement integrated and cost-effective digital, social and SEO strategies.
- Develop and oversee lead generation campaigns.
- Develop and oversee email automations.
- Define most important digital marketing KPIs.
- Regularly review multi channel analytics reports and recommend optimisation action plans to the team.
- Manage digital and social strategy, execution, measurement and optimisation of large brand campaigns.
- Proactively identify new web performance improvements.
- CRO Understand web performance and how it affects user experience.
- Responsible for meeting timelines and delivering high quality work.
Key Digital Skills:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- CRM Strategy
- SEO Strategy
Requirements, Skills, Competence, and Experience:
- Qualification in Digital Marketing, Social Media or SEO.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a digital, advertising, or marketing agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Practical knowledge of Inbound and Content Marketing
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Practical knowledge of sales funnels.