Digital Marketing, PPC Specialist
- The Digital Marketing, PPC Specialist will work closely with the directors of the business and copywriters, brand strategists.
- This person needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients and search engines and other advertising channels.
- This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve clients websites organic search rankings.
- This includes keyword research, analyzing clients websites, documenting SEO changes, and communicating changes to the client.
- In addition, the Search Engine Specialist will develop and optimize every aspect of clients adwords campaigns.
- This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets of clients, analyzing results, and reporting results to the owner of the company.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for adwords campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an ongoing basis, clients SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Minimum of 2 years of search engine optimization and adwords experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth, optimization opportunities.
- Minimum of an Associates degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Posted on : 13/06/2023