Marketing & Media
- We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs.
- The Videographers responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, professional use of equipment and editing film footage.
- To be successful as a Videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
- A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- The videographer must be creative, passionate about creating stories or messages through film and video, along with editing film and video, and have an eye for detail.
- They also need to be able to have good communication skills, and the ability to provide direction.
- Videographers must understand each projects goal and be able to capture those ideas on film or video and turn that into a powerful message.
- They must be able to use a variety of software products, including Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and After Effects, among others.
- Videographers should also be able to troubleshoot problems or issues with the equipment, and or repair the equipment they use if possible, to avoid downtime.
Posted on : 30/05/2023