- Digital Designer (with Motion Graphic Skillset)
- Remuneration: Market Related
- Province: KZN
- City: Umhlanga, Durban
- Education level: Qualification in Digital Design from a recognised institution
- Type: Permanent
- Great opportunity for a talented digital designer to join the creative studio of an established FMCG company specialising in personal care products and packaging. If you love to see those likes grow, have a keen interest in social media, digital design and motion graphics, hit like and subscribe now! The successful candidate should be able to create meaningful stories that capture an audience and deliver high quality brand content, ensuring the concept and end product meets the strategic objectives of the brand and drives engagement across platforms. You will be required to work independently and take ownership of creating content such as web design, motion graphics, animation and brand campaigns across various digital platforms. You will need to work to tight deadlines, be technically proficient and quick under pressure. This role is a great opportunity to play a key part in transforming the digital customers’ experience.
- We are a hard-working but fun-loving agency. We are extremely passionate about developing our brands as well as our people. If you are passionate about brands, ethical in your beliefs and want to inspire those around you, you will be perfectly suited to our environment.
- The successful applicant needs to be deadline driven, diligent, energetic and have a positive attitude. They need to be highly organised and keen to learn and improve upon their experience and skills.
NB: Only candidates with the qualifying credentials need apply. All references will be checked. Please email your CV along with a showcase of your best work to email@example.com to be considered for an interview. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualification in Digital Design from a recognised institution or
- Qualification in Animation from a recognised institution
- Keen interest in Social Media
- Ability to come up with quick hitting, trending concepts
- Adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Mac OS platform
- Strong knowledge of motion design applications such as Adobe After Effects
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Web Design/Wordpress knowledge is advantageous
- Enthusiasm for learning new techniques and technology
- Awareness of current online trends
- Good eye for detail
- High quality of work
- Good time management skills
- Focusing on achieving the goals set for the wider team