The Brand Digital Marketing Specialist role has been created to increase skillset and capacity in the Digital Marketing space within the brands and brand-groupings.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver on Digital Marketing activities to support expansion and growth of the brands and brand groupings in which he/she works, through lead generation.
- Design and implement digital media campaigns aligned with Brand goals and broader marketing strategy and plan, with a primary focus on quality lead generation for the brand, in conjunction with agencies and central support office roles where applicable.
- Creation of digital content on available Digital Platforms (e.g. Websites, Blogs, Google Business, Social Media etc)
- Have an understanding of the analytics that lie behind campaigns and how to optimise based on learnings. Use available Dashboards to consistently benchmark and where needed use other data to delve deeper into results.
- Serve as the primary custodian of the brand websites and the supporting content and work with the central web developer to ensure the optimisation of the site.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness and generate leads.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media as well as manage social platforms.
- Generate monthly reports related to activities and lead generation.
- Liaise and communicate consistently with Brand Marketing and sales managers to ensure alignment with broader marketing plan.
- Liaise with each campus social media representative and principal regarding digital marketing elements needed, specific to their needs and campus (in line with the brand strategy)
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media developments and competitor activity. Continuously evaluate where there is a need to adjust plans that will allow us to react proactively to the changes in the market and general trends.
- Have an understanding on basic SEO practices
Output 1 - Formulation and Management of Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Design and implement campaigns with a focus on lead generation.
- Align campaigns to brand objectives and goals.
- Align campaigns to brand marketing strategy.
- Work with and consult with agencies and support office where required.
- Ensure that all campaign activities are correctly tracked and benchmarked.
- Track campaign return on digital marketing investment.
- Implement and monitor correct campaign budget allocations.
Output 2 - Analytical Analysis and Reporting on Activities across all platforms:
- Ensure consistent monitoring, benchmarking and reporting on all areas and platform in the Digital Marketing environment. Able to correctly and accurately report on activities and identify wins and areas for improvement.
Output 3 - Content Generation:
- Develop and implement digital content on available Digital Platforms (e.g. Websites, Blogs, Google Business System, Social Media etc.)
- Ensure that created content is always up to date and relevant.
Output 4 - Website Ownership:
- Serve as the primary custodian of the relevant brand websites in terms of content, design, function, SEO etc
- Effective and efficient communication with the Support Office web designer when briefing updates and changes
- When required, liaise with relevant agencies in terms of website functionality and operations.
Output 5 - Social Media Management:
- Establish and maintain a strong brand voice on relevant social media platforms as well as manage day-to-day engagement with the public through campus support teams. Community Management.
Output 6 - Innovation and Trend Listening:
- Consistently stay abreast of the latest technologies, trends and innovate accordingly.
- Degree / Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Relevant Certifications in Google Products (AdWords, Analytics, Remarketing etc.).
- Facebook Blueprint Certified.
- Experience Requirements:
- 2 years - Digital Marketing Specialist.
- 4 years - Digital Marketing Assistant.
Click here to apply: https://advtech.simplify.hr/vacancy/ozb77x