We're seeking a Marketing Officer with graphic design and social media skills to join our dynamic marketing team from 1 February 2024.
We believe in the power of creativity to narrate our story. Use your design and social media skills to create captivating marketing materials and amplify them across a variety of media channels.
To find out how to apply, visit our website dgc.co.za/vacancies/ Applications close on 14 December 2023
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Attending marketing events
- A highly effective communicator with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Highly computer literate and an expert in internet and social media with a demonstrated track record.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva and video editing.
- Previous experience in creating social media content, writing press releases, and creating graphic designs for print and media publications.
- Familiarity with local, national, and international education markets and trends would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A well-presented, self-motivated individual interested in working in a highly competitive environment.
- A person who understands the Christian ethos of the school.
- A person with integrity and empathy for young people.
- A Marketing or Design/Creative degree would be an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience in a similar position