Ekhos Agency is looking for a Social Media Intern to assist our Social Media Manager and our international clients social media platforms.
The ideal candidate is creative, motivated, and has strong knowledge of Digital Marketing, Instagram, Linkedin, and TikTok.
As an intern, you will work directly with the Social Media Manager to help create content and redefine how businesses tell stories and reach audiences.
This is your opportunity to gain exposure across a wide array of responsibilities from creative and brand strategy to content creation, analytics and communication.
- You have some experience with Instagram and TikTok and you are more than capable of setting the voice, tone, look, and feel of any project.
- You are organised and able to share ideas amongst our enthusiastic team.
- You not only know how to grow brands and curate award winning feeds but also understand how to drive key business results through your social strategy.
- You will ideate, curate, and execute innovative and scroll stopping ideas for the Ekhos Agency brand and our international clients.
- We focus on the fitness, health and wellness industry.
- As much as you are a social media genius, you are an entrepreneur.
- You have the confidence to work on social for Google, Apple, Nike, the pizzeria around the corner, and of course all things Ekhos
- Ekhos is an agency by and for self starters.
- The founder being an ex Vega Student.
- We are a diverse team of seasoned industry buffs and innovative newcomers, strategists, designers, writers, digital media experts, makers and creators of all stripes.
- Looking for our website, you will see what we have up our sleeves for the new launch.
- Develop and maintain a unique, consistent tone of voice for the Ekhos brand and clients
- Create innovative and fun content for Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok in order to tell a brands story
- Schedule posts and community management efforts
- Support the social team to ensure consistent delivery of game changing content and visual experiences
- Keep ahead of industry trends and cultural moments to bring new ideas to the table
- Understand and monitor the social media competitive landscape, market trends, as well as emerging cultural and consumer trends.
- Preferred Qualifications - Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Communications, Communication Design, Marketing, Media Studies, Media and Technology, or any related field.
- We are also accepting recent grads.
- Knowledge of and passion for digital marketing, Instagram, and TikTok
- Takes initiative and never takes no for an answer
- Please note that this is a paid internship for the right candidate.