Fellowes Beswick is not just a company; it's a family business with a legacy that spans over four decades. As a family-based business, we prioritize values, trust, and collaboration, creating an environment where every member is not just an employee but an integral part of our success story.
Our products have earned recognition worldwide, winning numerous awards in the industry for our commitment to product innovation and excellence. Fellowes Beswick has been at the forefront of workplace solutions, adapting and thriving in an ever-changing marketplace.
So if you are ready to unleash your design, and marketing potential, with a family that values your unique perspective, Fellowes Beswick is the place for you.
Job Description Below:
Design and execution of all sales and marketing-related material to the required standard ensuring that a consistent image and message is portrayed for all channels within the business.
- Design all promotional material – from leaflets and catalogues to online content, email signatures, etc.
- Research, design, execute, analyse and report back on overall digital marketing strategy in line with business objectives.
- Oversight and delivery of brand-consistent communications for all digital touchpoints.
- Responsible for maintaining website analytics, metrics and campaign reporting. In-depth knowledge of SEO, Adwords, campaigns and display marketing. Use SEO to support digital marketing by optimising all forms of content for running successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day handling of all Social Media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Social Media content planning, production and release.
- Marketing blogs, mailers, events, material, strategies, campaigns. Analyse target market and competition data to make relevant marketing decisions.
Benefits in package:
- Provident Fund, Group Life Policy, Disability and Dread Disease. Medical Aid can be included but is not compulsory in your package.
- The remuneration package is dependent on qualifications and your experience – CTC range between R192 000 and R265 000 per annum (16k - 22k per month).
- The expected start date of the role is the 3rd of January 2024.
Ready to make your mark? Apply now and let’s change the industry one campaign at a time! All CV's can be emailed to Joanne Gluckmann at email@example.com.
- Graphic Design qualification essential with proven graphic design skills.
- Digital Marketing qualification is desirable.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Minimum of two years proven experience in digital marketing, data analysis, and/or e-commerce marketing, SEO / SEM, Adwords pay-per-click campaigns, display advertising.
- Delivering innovative, brand consistent digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding web metrics, digital analytics and the ability to generate, analyse, interpret and articulate data analysis to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in social media marketing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure.
- Must have an ability to manage multiple projects across multiple channels within the business.
- Must have a creative mindset, be a team player and have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must be digitally and computer literate. Proven “hands-on” experience will be beneficial.