Cape Town, but could be online
Intern Social Media Creator
Marketing & Media
Five Colour Collective
- As an intern social media content creator, your role will involve assisting with the creation, curation, and management of social media content.
- Some typical responsibilities associated with this role are content creation which will include the development of creative and engaging social media content across various platforms.
- Assist in managing social media accounts, including scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, responding to comments and messages.
- Identify and curate relevant and interesting content from external sources that align with the brand
- Assist in developing social media content calendars and contribute ideas for campaigns or initiatives.
- Create visually appealing graphics, images, and videos using design tools or platforms like Canva and ensure that the visual content is consistent with the brand guidelines.
- Track the performance of posts and campaigns.
- Stay Updated and informed about emerging social media platforms, features, and trends
- Content Creation
- Social Media Management
- Content Curation
- Visual Design
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media.
Please note: if candidates are not contacted within 2 weeks the application was unsuccessful.
Posted on : 06/07/2023