Are you a graduate or final-year student searching for a suitable career opportunity in an energetic IT company?
If so, then look no further. The Games Global Graduate Programme provides 12 months of valuable on-the-job training to graduates who are eager to initiate their careers within the IT industry.
This experiential learning programme is an excellent opportunity for graduates to jump-start their career development while gaining valuable knowledge, skills and experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Games Global is a new supplier to the industry - delivering force and direction to online gaming. Bringing together some of iGaming's biggest and brightest stars, the Games Global portfolio is home to thousands of titles from 50+ studio partners.
Duration: 12-month Graduate Programme starting from January 2024 to December 2024. At the end of the programme, there are opportunities for absorption into permanent roles at Games Global.
- Graduate or Final Year Student when applying
- Interest in becoming a Graphic Designer or Animator
- Preferably an average of 70% and above on aggregated marks from first year to final year
- South African Citizen
- Under the age of 35 years
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Interest in the world of gaming Apply Submit your CV, Matric Results, and Academic Transcripts to email@example.com