Pixeldrop Creative Solutions
- Producing graphic concepts and designs to meet company needs and preparing design elements for a wide variety of projects, Print and digital advertisements, Direct mail, Sales enablement tools, External events, Website and other electronic media, Company meetings, Demand generation campaigns.
- Managing all aspects of video post-production, including editing, and video logging
- Producing a variety of video content including, but not limited to, the following: Webinars, Customer testimonials, Recruiting materials, Product demos, Video news releases (VNRs), Corporate newscasts, Product and event promos, On-site event reporting.
- Working collaboratively with other team members on projects that require script writing.
- Create new brand identities for existing and new clients.
- Develop campaign look and feel for multimedia campaigns.
- Create social media graphics in line with existing CI guidelines.
- Develop working template documents for clients (Word, PPT)
- Create graphics and storyboards for animations, motion graphics and TV Commercials
- Layout & Design of corporate documents (annual reports, pitches, internal documents etc)
- Create website layouts & mock-ups.
- Assist with creative direction in various projects such as music videos & photography.
- 2-4 years graphic design and video production experience
- Experience with project management tools like Asana and Smartsheet
- A strong working knowledge of current video production and post-production practices
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or another professional video editing program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience using After Effects
- A proven track record of creatively using visual communication to convey brand messaging to varied audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline.
- Occasionally work outside of normal business hours to attend events, travel for marketing projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Incredible attention to detail and demonstrate good organizational and management skills.
Posted on : 03/08/2023