This Wholesale and Retail Business is one of the leading companies in their field of expertise. They are a vibrant and youthful brand with over 10 years of existence in the South African market. They are looking to hire a talented Junior Marketing Manager.
The potential candidate will provide operational and administrative support to the Operations and Marketing Manager on the company's traditional and digital marketing activities. The potential candidate would work alongside various internal and external stakeholders and assist in developing and executing the marketing strategy. All digital assets need to be appropriately utilised and communicate appropriately to our customs across all digital channels in South Africa.
Responsibilities of this role (including but not limited to):
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager and Operations Manager to develop and implement the traditional and digital marketing Strategy.
- Manage budgets for marketing-related activities and keep track of expenses.
- Create and design branding artwork and content for Retail/ Wholesale initiatives and opportunities.
- Identify and manage any Retail/ Wholesale collaborative or promotional opportunities.
- Develop, execute and assist with relevant promotions, campaigns, competitions, giveaways etc.
- All brand management activities needs to be aligned with specified guidelines.
- Create, design and upload social media posts to support marketing initiatives or opportunities.
- Supply all marketing and digital content / style images / lifestyle images to relevant stakeholders.
- Create and design digital marketing assets on the company website and social media platforms.
- Day-to-day management of social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Compile and execute monthly content calendars across digital channels.
- Manage and assist with the development of the company website by editing images, creating and designing banners, artwork etc.
- Do monthly planning of social media content.
- Monitor user interaction of all digital channels.
- All digital marketing activities needs to be aligned with specified guidelines.
- Assist the Sales Team with all presentations and mock-ups to secure potential new business.
- Maintain and manage relationships with media agencies and key accounts.
- Align all communication with the overall marketing strategy and specified guidelines.
- Compile, create, critique and edit written content for daily brand communications.
Requirements for this role:
- Marketing-related Tertiary qualification
- ±2 years agency or in-house experience
- Demonstrated experience in the management of social and digital media.
- In-depth understanding of the Retail and Wholesale market would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of creative platforms.