At Hyphen Creatives, we inspire meaningful connections between brands, retailers, and consumers. Inspiring meaningful connections through creative strategy, design, digital, and print media is our forte. We are a dynamic team of rebels and explorers on the lookout for a new Brand Strategist to join us on our mission to help brands stand out where it counts.
OVERVIEW:As the Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for designing full-service marketing and media solutions for various brands. Your success will see you ensure the development and implementation of quality marketing strategies, and building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Throughout every sales journey, you’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively getting our company and our services out there.
- Designing marketing campaigns for our target audience, such as Social Media posts or Blogs, to continuously generate new leads.
- Collaborating with our creative teams. This means working closely with our copywriters and designers.
- Generating creative presentations and commercial proposals.
- Building and upholding relationships with existing clients.
- Proactively bringing in new leads. This means bringing in new leads, new development clients, and small non-FMCG brands.
- Meeting and presenting Brand Strategies to clients.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analysing research, data, and trends.
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To be considered for this position, these are the skills we’re looking for:
- Matric/Grade 12.
- A degree in marketing, brand strategy, or any related field will be advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience in brand strategy and client facing.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Amazing PowerPoint skills
- Positive attitude
- Presentation skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker. If this position sounds like the right challenge for you, email us your CV with the Subject Line – ‘Brand Strategist’ to email@example.com.
- If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, your application was unfortunately not successful.
- Start Date: TBC.