If you love the idea of a challenge, want to see your designs disrupt the norm and come to life and be part of a fast-growing, highly creative and inspiring team; then this is the opportunity for you.
For this position, you need to be a creative, motivated and dynamic Graphic Designer; someone with a great attitude, and a true passion for creativity and visual problem-solving through innovative design and messaging.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, understanding and following design briefs from Clients/ Brand Strategist and Account Managers to deliver on the best creative solution.
- Conceptualising and designing innovative ideas and high-quality artwork.
- Establish creative direction for brands within brand guidelines, specifications and Corporate/Brand Identity.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print.
- Design across multiple digital channels, including website development.
- Solve brand challenges with innovative designs together with the Brand Strategist.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software. Internal and external communication designs (e.g., newsletters, window and vehicle branding, mailers etc.).
- Contribute to team brainstorms and concepts ideas.
To be considered for this position, these are the skills we’re looking for:
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Graphic Design degree or similar qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- 3ds Max will be advantageous.
- Strong conceptual abilities.
- Ability to interpret client briefs.
- Out-of-the-box thinking with cutting-edge design ideas.
- Excellent eye for design and strong attention to detail.
- Self-leadership and the ability to take initiative.
- Seeing assorted elements through from brief to design completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid understanding of the design process and experience across the entire design lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.