Senior Graphic Designer
Marketing & Media
Invictus Education Group
- Invictus Education Group is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee all multimedia collateral across both digital and print verticals to address our group marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you must have an in depth knowledge of graphic design and techniques.
- Hands on experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including the ability to interpret briefs ultimately allowing you to ensure that the team promotes our brand to the highest standard, through delivering quality assets.
- The position will be based in Umhlanga, KwaZulu Natal.
- The incumbent will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Degree Diploma in Design, Motion Design, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic, Motion Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed multimedia design projects
- Hands on experience with image and video editing software, like Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc. Proficient in design software e.g.
- InDesign and Photoshop, Illustrator, premier pro etc.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to interpret briefs, meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
The development requirements would include but not limited to:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, VIDEO and Motion Graphics.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Website, landing pages etc.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools.
- This list is not exhaustive and provides a broad outline of the KPAs associated with the job function.
Posted on : 09/06/2023