Jehu Industries (Pty) Ltd is a South African based healthcare company with the main business functions of manufacture, import and distribution of medical consumables and medical devices. Jehu offers a wide range of surgical consumables and medical devices to the healthcare industry. Our primary customers form part of the National Hospital Network. Secondary customers include the state sector and privately owned healthcare institutions.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with a strong collaborative presence and attention to detail. A talented graphic designer who can create concepts after getting brief ideas from the team and create visual representations, in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from brainstorming concepts to content development and all the way up to final deliverables.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and reflect the message intended.
- Develop design briefs that suit the project's purpose.
- Think creatively to produce original ideas and concepts.
- Develop concepts and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of colour,
text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Prepare/update marketing collaterals like brand identity, business profile, portfolio.
- Designs for social media content development and designing.
- Create marketing collaterals and brand identities for the company’s sub-brands.
- Keep the marketing collaterals of the companies under the group up to date.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Deliver high quality projects based on the latest medical trends.
- Use WordPress to upload content and manage products on our current website.
- Design print ready products.
- Use Monday.com to schedule and track work progress.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills - fluency in English is a must.
- Photography skills is an advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Proficiency in the adobe suite.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Ability to deliver within the deadline.
- Fluency of ideas.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.