We are looking for a fun-loving, witty, and creative individual to join our team as a junior copywriter. The ideal candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, teachable writer who is also a grammar ninja and has a knack for proofreading (Jedi Master level). Must love books, stories and writing. We are not opposed to puns and rarely find alliteration annoying. 🤩
📋Scope of the work, including but not limited to:
The work will vary from month to month, but we write:
Web copy, sales pages, blog posts, newsletters, social media captions, social media content generation, lesson plans and course material, digital workbooks, scripts and ad copy.
⏰Time and Place:
- You would need to be available for an average of 30 hours per month(about 7 hours per week)
- Preferably available weekday mornings
- Ideally, in-office one morning per week. Office in Pretoria East
- English language speaker
- 🤓Above average grammar skills
- 🧐Above average proofreading skills
- ✏️Strong copywriting skills
- 🚗Own transport (There is, unfortunately, no public transport)
- 💻Own computer with strong, reliable internet access
- 🤩Ability to work independently
- 🤩Ability to manage your own time and work with deadlines
- 🤩Have Initiative
- 🤩Be a book lover, aspiring author (like really), movie enthusiast and word lover.
If you have experience with the following programs, it will be an advantage:
WordPress back end, Wix, Mailchimp, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, FB Ads Manager, Pinterest, and TikTok. If you are not familiar with these a willingness to learn is important.
- 📫Mail: If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ✏️Write: Please include a 150-word sales pitch for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer OR write a 150-word sales pitch for the Oxford comma.