RipCurl is hiring!
Rip Curl will continue to stick by the grass roots that helped make us the market leader in surfing, but we’ll also charge on into the future and push riding to a new level. We know what we are doing, and we will be around for a long time.
Rip Curl is a company for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the people we reach globally, are all part of the search that Rip Curl is on.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior Graphic/Fashion Designer.
What we are looking for:
- Constant creation and conceptualisation of new and fresh ideas.
- Study information and materials to plan concepts for design and prepare rough drafts of materials based on the brief.
- Involved with design tasks from conception to completion.
- Estimating time needed to complete work.
- Adhere to project deadlines.
- Conceptualise and design branding materials, such as brochures, placemats, illustrations, layouts, infographics, on-screen presentations, conceptual design, proposals, social media collaterals and editing video footage.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in graphic/Fashion design.
- Expert command of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, and design skills.
- The ability to produce good quality results timeously.
- Deadline driven.
- A valid driver’s License.
- Excellent time management energetic