Title: Videographer, Photographer
Reports to: Director Sales, Marketing
Calling all aspiring videography, photography producers to learn and grow in this new role at Karo. Get paid to train and learn with our internship opportunity. The ideal candidate will be trained to handle a variety of project types in different recording environments that is in line with the overall companys digital marketing strategy and needs.
Karo Manufacturing is very proud to offer this training opportunity for a self motivated and driven intern looking to pursue an exciting career in video, photo production, editing and media, and whats more, you get paid to train and build yourself.
As a videographer and photographer, you will need strong organisational and technical skills and be able to eloquently create copy, video content and manage media production. The prospective candidate will need to be able to 100% commit to a minimum full time, eight to twelve month training period with the view to full time permanent employment with the company, at the end of the period.
The successful candidate will be paid to undergo a combination of real life, on the job training as well as computer based training in the following areas.
- Video and photo editing software
- On set and on location videography and photography
- Edit footage in post production After Effects
- Execute the overall media production in conjunction with management.
- Video content design, creation, filming, and editing.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Ideally a higher certificate in video, film, design, sound, media. Proficiency with video editing and after effects software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and,or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of professional audio and,or video editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.