Junior Content Creator
Marketing & Media
- We are looking for a TikTok Content Creator to join our Social Media team.
- This role will be responsible for producing, filming, and editing all of the brand’s video content on TikTok.
- The right candidate will be experienced in the world of video editing and social media - with a great sense of humour to match.
- This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for career growth potential at a brand that does content creation like no other.
- Interpret the monthly social media calendar to conceptualise and create video content that aligns with the strategy, marketing goals, brand, and messaging guidelines.
- Produce, film, edit, and post high-quality videos for TikTok and Instagram.
- Post up to 6 TikTok videos a day.
- Create visually appealing and engaging video content that resonates with the brand’s target demographics.
- Coordinate with all internal team members involved in the content creation process, such as the Creative Production team and Marketing team, and/or any team members that will be featured in the video.
- Attend creative photoshoots as needed to capture video content and/or work with the Creative Production team on larger-scale video shoots.
- Attend company events and activations as needed to capture, edit, and post content.
- Provide a monthly analytics report on engagement, followers, and overall performance.
- Experience with the TikTok platform and algorithms, with a strong understanding of the marketing side of social media marketing.
- Able to work full-time in person at our Cape Town Head Office.
- Strong understanding of audience, brand, and aesthetic.
- Natural, witty, fun sense of humour.
- Excellent storytelling and creative skills.
- Strong technical skills in video production and editing software.
- Exceptional communication skills, project management skills, and ability to meet tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Posted on : 11/09/2023