RESEARCH GRADUATE JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Candidate for KLA’s graduate program 2024:
KLA is not a consumer insights and research agency…we’re an Insights Consultancy. At KLA we create real world impact by partnering with clients to help solve their problems and challenges as if they were our own. KLA has built its world class reputation by consistently connecting with the needs of our clients and helping them make sense of their worlds and problems.
The people at KLA think differently about life – They are real people. They are independent yet have the ability to collaborate in order to get things done. They take responsibility for always being better. They grow and learn continuously. They pride themselves in being able to help clients and co-workers connect the dots. They are always looking to find a better way and they are passionate about making a difference in work and life – And when they do… they celebrate it,
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting team members in making magic by contributing in all aspects of the marketing research process. You will work closely with analysts on both qualitative and quantitative projects and learn first-hand how to run and manage projects.
You will learn and will be expected to assist in the following day-to-day functions:
- Design research tools → recruitment and survey questionnaires and discussion guides
- Project management and client communication
- Data analysis and preparing research reports
- Attend client meetings
- In conjunction with the Research team, assist in compiling proposals
- Learn to use various Microsoft tools like excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Survey Gizmo, Q Research soft wear and Tableaux. 2
What’s in it for me?
You will learn – A LOT!
You have the opportunity to work with an innovative and intelligent team that will support and assist you in your personal growth and partner with you on your career journey.
At KLA skills are learned on the job in a practical and impactful way. You will gain exposure and experience across various industries including but not limited to: Financial services, FMCG, retail and telecoms.
You will receive an opportunity to be part of a team that is committed to helping their clients succeed in achieving the business objectives they have set for themselves. An opportunity to create an impact!
What do I need to bring with me?
- An up-to-date CV
- A degree or a diploma from a South African tertiary institution o All degrees will be considered but degrees in the field of marketing, psychology, media, the humanities, business, and commerce will be given special consideration
- A passion for working with people, teams and delivering to client’s business objectives
- In addition, having strong written/spoken
- English skills is critical
Please send your application to: email@example.com. by 30 September 2023