The ideal candidate will assist in all marketing lead generation and support areas. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset that enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, and social media campaigns
- Taking calls and channeling leads
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brands
- Processing orders through the online shop including contacting customers
- Packing orders- including printing address labels and invoices.
- Stocktake- ensuring we keep detailed records of what we have available and that the online shop is up to date.
- Ordering new stock- checking trends and past orders to understand the best time to order new stock.
- Dealing with any customer inquiries related to products.
- Supporting with the processing of documenting expenses and keeping clear accounting records
- Assisting with general administration including answering emails and calls, processing paperwork, and keeping clear records and files.
- Ensuring product pricing and information is up to date
- Analyse analytics of online store
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years' experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Drivers license and own vehicle