Please only apply for this role if you have completed a Marketing degree and have Graphic Design experience. As this is an intern position, we can only accept candidates with less than one year of work experience. This position is a one-year contract.
- The Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing team with events, artwork, social media and any other duties.
- Assist with the generation of artwork, brand collateral and electronic communication (i.e. newsletters).
- Assist with artwork amendments.
- Prepare artwork and specs (DTP) for the various publication and print partners of Omnico.
- Assist with the organization and coordination of all Omnico brand-associated events.
- Assist in ensuring that all Asana tasks are kept up to date.
- Assist social media manager with the generation of new content and delivery of specified content pieces.
- Assist the Brand & Events Manager with any other ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graphic design degree (this must be a degree and not a diploma)
- Less than one year of work experience
- Competent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (CS 4.5 or above), InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication and written skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Time management, prioritising and planning/organising