Digital Marketing intern must be able to help organisation to grow online and reach more audience. A digital marketer is responsible for managing all the marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness into the digital space to drive traffic and acquire leads/customers.
The duties includes but not limited to:
• Social media and marketing volunteer
• Assist with social media posting 2 times a week
• Create content and research related information
• Strategies to grow social media and engage with audience
• Develop marketing strategies to attract donors/ sponsors
• Attend brainstorming meetings
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Must be studying a qualification in marketing/ communication or a recent graduate.
- computer/ laptop
- internet connection
- sign up on website coming home website