We are looking for a Junior Strategist who will be responsible for turning cultural understanding and key insights into actionable ideas for our entertainment accounts.
We are looking for individuals who have a creative and entrepreneurial drive and are excited to work in a fast paced environment while thinking quickly on their feet.
Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects and will be responsible for not only translating audience insights and marketing objectives into tactical creative ideas, but will also be tasked with proficiently managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project — from consumer understanding and strategic planning to idea development, creating and sourcing proposals through execution.
- Develop insights to inspire idea-centric strategies
- Translate cultural trends and insights into creative ideas
- Support teammates and account lead on strategic, creative, and production projects
- Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- Help create and present ‘intelligence’ reports on audiences and the latest trends such as connected TVs, social media, startups, emerging technology, cause marketing, pop culture, retail shopping, connected devices, internet of things, wearables, content, etc.
- Go above and beyond simply making recommendations. The candidate’s duties will be taken to the next level to play an active role in the implementation and management of our idea-centric strategy
- JNR 1–3 years in brand strategy/account planning with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working on entertainment brands, experiential programs, and content creation is preferred
- Wealth of understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Digitally connected and curious
- Strong design and Keynote/PowerPoint proficiency