Alphabet Soup is growing, and we are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and passionate candidate, who will be a part of our business in the near future and who would like to work for boutique Media Agency in Parkhurst.
The candidate would be required to learn the basics of Media buying with a potential of going into a Trainee Media buying and implementation position. They would assist in general media administration and basic media knowledge and will be required to build relationships with media reps. They will be responsible for effective implementation buying plans and media analysis (training will be provided). Evaluations of Media proposals from Media owners, interpretation of rate cards and general assistance to the team are all key parts of the job.
Please send your CV, matric and tertiary certificates. All qualification/ course certificates must be included when sending email.
- Organizational skills are key, must have effective time management, attention to detail is critical and above all discipline in everything they do in the professional environment.
- Ideal for an adaptable all-rounder who wants to work in all fields of media buying (Radio, TV, print, outdoor, etc.), with the long-term objective to grow into media planning as well.
- A BA degree in Communications or Media Studies, B Comm.
- Own transport is essential.
- 6 months to one year working experience is an advantage.
- The candidate must be excellent in both Excel and PowerPoint, which is a critical skill required for the position and must have done core maths for matric.
- Highly skilled and organised, efficient and professional.
- Basic understanding of the internet, social media...etc.
Good communication skills both written and oral and fluent in the English Language.