Grafixation has been operating for 20 years, with an office based in the Linksfield area of Johannesburg.
We are looking for a dynamic, free-thinking creative who is keen on carving out a position within our small team. We have a very diverse spectrum of work that you can sink your teeth into and offer an open environment in which to experiment. Experience many facets of the creative process and get an early IN with a small agency that is rapidly moving forward.
Middle-weight Graphic Designer
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design.
- Min. 5 years experience in Graphic Design within a creative agency environment.
- Be able to work unassisted from the outset.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and be open to learning.
- Be able to run with client briefs from the word go.
- Work at a fair pace.
- Have a love for packaging, publication, signage, Corporate Identities and media
- Be able to render, draw, work with vectors and produce stunning layouts.
- Have some social media tricks up your sleeve.
- Work mainly in a print environment, but also stretch the electronic platform from time-to-time.
- Be a team player and keen on building the business within a small team
- Think creatively and outside of the box
- Be excited to build our company culture with us.
If this sounds like you…
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Your updated CV
- A short Portfolio of work that covers the above requirements
- Your Salary Expectations
- Your availability (immediate is advantageous)
We look forward to meeting with you real soon.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop / Dreamweaver (HTML for Mailchimp customisation)
- Familiar with working on a Mac platform.
- Experience in high-end packaging design with the ability to produce 2D renderings.
- Experience in Point-of-Sale design & development.
- Experience in creative page layout and publication design.
- Corporate Identity design and corporate guidelines development.
- Experience in signage design, rendering and output make-up.
- A professional approach to efficient time management and working to deadlines.
- Strong understanding of layout and design principles with an established creative process.
- Reproduction knowledge, printing, online, CSS, etc.
- Some knowledge of web design is advantageous but not a must.