Marketing & Media
SA Natural Products
SA Natural Products
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work with the Sales, Marketing and Social Media departments (and other areas of the business if needs be) to create and produce content and conceptualise visuals and motion graphics that meet the requirements of the briefs from these departments in a visually appealing and on-brand way.
- To create high quality animations and illustrations for the various brands in the SANP stable.
- To create technical, detailed video content for presentations, social media and online platforms.
- Create and package simple print, packaging, instore and OOH media designs.
- To prototype and explore creative ideas, using a variety of ways including: hand design, drawing, video production, illustration and animation.
- Schedule and prioritize several different design briefs at a time while understanding and determining requirements and creative solutions.
- Use appropriate colours, layout and brand assets for each brief and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and ready for use on the platform they will be used on.
- File and store design on the company server for safekeeping and ease of reference.
Package and Remuneration
- Competitive market related salary
- Provident fund
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Grade 12 (matric) certificate, BA degree in Creative Brand Communications, specialising in Multimedia design.
- At least 3-5 years experience in design and multimedia creation.
- Computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Time management - ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Preferred Skills Required:
- Able to operate independently with a high level of integrity.
- Communication Skills
- Read, write and speak fluently in English
- Excellent visual communicator
- Ability to motivate a conceptual and visual idea.
- Good spoken communication.
- Deliver strong creative visual solutions for brands communication.
- Ability to convey creative ideas to team and conceptualise ideas in a simple way.
- Ability to deliver and create strong visual communications and content in logo and brand identity design, typography, layout, print and packaging design and production, digital visuals and video, website design.
- Perform basic numerical calculations (e.g. additions, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages)
- Understand the numerical side of design eg. converting units of measurement, scaling of billboards, social media and packaging design.
- Excellent computer technology skills
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Cloud suite: AfterEffects, PremierPro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to organize and back up design data to the company’s server.
- Excellent animation and illustration skills.
- Proficient understanding for trends and creating for social media.
- Skills in putting together a more technical video for a brand.
- Understanding of print, packaging, instore and OOH media.
- Ability to prototype and explore creative options.
Posted on : 10/08/2023