About the role:
We’re looking for the next addition to our Product team - our Product Marketing Manager!
You’ll report into our CX Manager and ultimately be responsible for the story we tell about our products and making sure that’s aligned to what we deliver, creating a world-class user experience.
This role is an awesome opportunity to join an experienced Product team in a fast-paced tech start up.
You’ll get exposure to what it takes to design, develop and launch products, and ultimately become a Product expert yourself! We’re all about working with the right person to develop a career you love, and are hiring for your aptitude and attitude over your experience.
Here’s what the role entails:
Lifecycle communications and CRM
- You’ll map out the user journey so you know when to message them about what, to improve their experience and satisfy business objectives.
- You will work closely with our Service Designer
- You’ll update this constantly to include new features and products as they’re released
- You’ll become the custodian of email and push notification marketing, tools and best practices
- You’ll help develop user segments and use this knowledge to customise communication for specific outcomes Go-to-market strategy and execution
- You’ll develop GTM plans for new products or features employing various methods (from email to social)
- You’ll know what to say about our newest releases to highlight true customer value and get the right people to know about us
- You’ll have a reciprocal relationship with our growth functions and are bringing learnings into the team, as well as guiding their approach
- Develop and execute on a content strategy across multiple channels (i.e. ads, Instagram, blog)
- No one knows the kind of content that hooks our customers across our platforms like you do - from ideation, creation, to distribution, you’re the go to - Social media and community management.
- You know when our users like to hear from us, and have perfected the tone of voice they like to hear from us in Agency management
- You’ll manage our relationship with a marketing agency to guide decisions on distribution and channels so that we’re acquiring the right users
- You’ll work with the CX Manager to negotiate budgets, laying out expectations, measure success, and keep our partners happy
- Work closely with a paid media specialist to gain insights on SEO trends and popular keywords to generate content
Want to know what we offer? Lots!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited leave
- Equity in the business
- Work from anywhere (including our offices if you prefer)
- Learning and development budget (discussed with your manager)
- A business that cares about a healthy work / life balance
- You have 1-3 years of experience in Product Marketing Management, Brand Management or a similar role Or you’ve completed a Marketing, Copywriting or Journalism degree in the last year
- You have a talent for writing compelling content (you can transform complex ideas into beautiful copy)
- You are a big picture thinker who can look at the entire user experience.
- You need work to execute against that vision
- You are hard-working and put care into everything you do
- You are an independent self-starter, you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do
- You go for it, learn as you go, and share what you’re learning
- You have a growth mindset and always want to improve the way you work and what you know (you will get a learning budget to upskill)
How to apply Send your CV along with one of the following:
- An example of your copywriting skills (please don’t worry about creating something new, just a piece of work you’re super proud of) - Or, send an example of a project or strategy you developed that you think speaks to your marketing brain (write about it if it’s not shareable)
- Please also write us a compelling letter about why you should be our next team mate and send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.